“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” – Buddha

“I am beautiful exactly as I am.”

“I am thin and fit.”

“I am healthy and in shape.”

Every thought you have about your weight and health has made you the way you are today. Your career, your relationships, your health…are all a direct result of your past thinking. If you look in the mirror and think “I’m fat,” then you are sending this message directly to your subconscious and thus you will be fat. If you are constantly thinking, “I need to lose weight,” then you will constantly be in the state of needing to lose more weight.
 
During your weight loss journey give yourself positive mantras and repeat them every day. Even if it seems untrue at the time, keep repeating your mantras. Be patient. Work on your mind. Your body will follow.